Saturday, June 27, 2009

Home improvement
















We have had some requests to see pictures of the house. Well, we have done some home improvements, so I'll start by showing those. We had tile put in the kitchen and I love it! I think it made it look so much better. Also, Kamryn requested pink paint in her room so my mom and I painted one wall pink. Of course Kamryn wanted to help and then forgot that she had just painted the wall and leaned up against it. Oops! I still don't have everything hung up on the walls in the house, so I'll post more pictures of other rooms once that is done.

7 comments:

holly said...

What a beautiful kitchen! I love it. You will laugh when you see what we are moving to in Utah...I'm glad you are getting settled. We miss you guys.
oh yeah---a new med student just moved into the ward. SHE will be starting this fall, and her husband is an accountant.

Macon Family said...

Looking good! The kitchen looks really big too!

Anonymous said...

It looks really good. Of course Kamryn would want a pink wall. She's so girly it's adorable!

kelly said...

Very cute. I love the look of the outside, unique.

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

I am so jealous of your kitchen. It is beautiful! Hey, that hat that I had on Kaitlyn was from etsy.com. Hope you are doing well!

Lorie said...

I love your kitchen! It's beautiful, and so spacious. Your house is really cute. I hope you guys are doing well.

Lisa said...

I LOVE the kitchen! What a beautiful house! I have to admit I'm a little jealous...hope you guys are enjoying it a little farther south.