My parents came down to visit for Halloween weekend. We started out by going on a little cruise around the harbor. We went to our church trunk-or-treat, carved pumpkins, went trick-or-treating and passed out candy to the trick or treaters that came to our house. It was a lot of fun. Kamryn loved passing out the candy. She would tell people how much she liked their costumes and then wish them a Happy Halloween.
*On a side note, Macy's first tooth started to break through on Halloween. (this explains the night-waking!)
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween
Posted by The Waldrams at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Looks like fun and cute costumes!!! Glad your parents were able to be there too!
P.S. I love the "Take 2 Treats" sign, did people obey it?!
The girls costumes are super cute. I especially liked Jeremy's costume. So fun! I agree with Kamryn I didn't want to put my hand in the pumpkin either. :)
that is so funny, Carson and Brooklyn didn't want to put their hands in the pumpkins either. Kamryn and Macy's costumes are so cute!
The girls look very cute. I always love pirate costumes and I have never seen a cuter lamb!
Looks like you guys are having a fun time. I can't believe how big your girls are looking. They are darling. So glad I can follow up on you guys and keep in touch.
What a cute fam you guys have. The girls looked adorable in their costumes! And i noticed Jeremy had flip flops on in one of the trick or treating pictures...so jealous. Those were the days! This year we had to drive the kids from house to house with the heat on in the car. Ugg.
Post a Comment