Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh no! The big 3-0!

So I turned 30 yesterday! I know--it's sad I'm not in my 20's anymore. But my birthday was great, and Jeremy made sure of that. It started out with Kamryn's recital (see post below), then our friends, Tiffany, Kory and little Braxton came over to watch our girls for us so we could go to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! Yumm!

When we got back from dinner I had a surprise party! I have always wanted a surprise party, and it was great to have it on my 30th birthday. Jeremy was so sweet to put this together for me, he always makes sure I feel special on my birthday. Thanks babe!
In addition to Tiffany, Kory, and Braxton, Elizabeth came, along with Lisa and Peter, and Gina and Danny. It was so fun hanging out! I'm just sorry that Elizabeth and Gina's cars were towed. What a bummer ending to a fun night. Next time we'll have to have a happier ending.
Surprise!
As the candles say (that Kamryn put on the cake) "Oh no the big 30!"

Kamryn helped me blow the candles out
The guys gravitated toward the football game
And the girls had fun hanging out and talking in the kitchen. Thanks to everyone that came, and we missed those that weren't able to make it.

7 comments:

Macon Family said...

How cool, looks like fun-Good job Jeremy!! Jaime, you are the spunkiest 30 year old I know, and you look good too (nothing sagging!!)-Happy Birthday!!!!

The Anglesey Family said...

What a fun night!!!! I am soooo glad everything went smoothly (well, before the towing!)

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Yea, Happy Birthday!!! Hope you loved my Birthday song!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love you face when you walked through the day. You were super excited and surprised. You still look like your in your 20's so no big deal! I'm glad your birthday was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday, we were very sad to miss it, but it looks like it was a lot of fun!!!! And you know,the 30's aren't so bad!!!!

Debbie said...

congratulations! Looks like fun! We miss you guys-Kamryn looks like a big girl now!

Amy said...

Hope you had a good birthday. I thought about you but didn't do anything about it, I know I'm bad!