Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin patch

On Saturday Jeremy and Kamryn went to clean part of the church and they came back with doughnuts and sunflowers!

I was able to go with Kamryn and her preschool on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was so much fun. We went on a hay ride, walked the corn maze, and she was able to get her pumpkin and feed the animals. It is a great pumpkin patch. In fact we liked it so much we decided we needed to go back as a family so Macy and Daddy could see it too.

Searching for the perfect pumpkin


The three little pigs
I love how some of the pumpkins are still on the vines!
Kamryn-the farmer
Walking the corn maze
We can't wait to carve our pumpkins now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are too cute! I love the family picture and your picture with just you and Kamryn, so cute! Don't you just love fall?!

Macon Family said...

Looks like a really cool pumpkin patch! Glad you were all able to go and have a good time!

Macon Family said...

P.S. Jeremy is surrounded by ALL 3 of his cute little girls...I like the family picture!!

The Anglesey Family said...

Do you take a bad picture!...You could be a model for Victoria Secret...However, I am not too sure you could keep your temple recommend!
You just looked absolutely stunning in ALL those pictures!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! So fun! Holidays seem so much more fun with kids. :)

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

That does look like a lot of fun! You do look really pretty in all of the pics! I love that brown shirt!!!

Stephane said...

What fun! I love the pig picture. Macy looks so cute - so does everyone else. I agree Jaime do you ever take a bad picture? You do look cute. And I love the family picture - its adorable.