Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

Jeremy had to work Thanksgiving this year, so Kamryn, Macy and I headed up to Tehachapi for almost a week. The first night there, my mom and I saw New Moon. The theater was packed! We went to my parents house and had fun with my cousins, Andrew and Emily. My mom was taking care of her friend's chickens, so Kamryn got in on the action. We went to a holiday bazaar, then Kamryn got to help Nana decorate the tree. We went to Jeremy's parents house for another Thanksgiving with Sarah, Spencer, Gemma, Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn and Ashlyn. It was so cute having the babies sit together. They will be good friends someday!

Kamryn in a crazy made-up outfit

Ready to eat!

The girls sharing the stroller

Feeding the chickens and gathering the eggs

Emily and Macy the reindeer

Kamryn, Andrew, Emily and Macy



Gemma, Macy and Ashlyn

3 comments:

Macon Family said...

Fun Times!! I like Kamryn's made-up outfit and Macy with the antlers. The table looked really nice all decorated for dinner!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Looks like a fun week! I am sure that Jeremy is still sad he could not be there!!!!

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh my gosh....I love all these pictures! It looks like you had a good time. The new blog picture is soooo cute!