Thursday, March 25, 2010

My baby

Well it looks as though my baby is NOT a baby anymore. Macy is definitely walking now. She still falls down and still crawls at times, but she is walking a lot. I am excited for her and her new accomplishment, but it saddens me a little at the same time. Oh and she loves to eat mandarin oranges and peas right now!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl! So smiley too!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

That is just to cute! You got a new bib! I love those, so easy to clean!

Macon Family said...

It's all down hill from here, they get going and no more baby-it's bitter sweet! Cute though!!!

The Anglesey Family said...

I cannot believe she is walking! Judging by the smile on her face, she must LOVE being able to stand on two feet!

SVB said...

She is such a cutie pie Jaime...I love her little smile! I can't believe she is already walking!!!