A little while ago we went to an Easter thing through the parks and rec. I was thinking I would get a picture of Kamryn and Macy with the Easter bunny, but once I tried handing Macy over to the Easter bunny she started to cry. I've never had that problem with Kamryn she has always been willing to go sit on the Easter bunny or Santa's lap. So I had to get in the picture too. Kamryn had a good time playing the games and getting prizes and doing some Easter crafts. I dressed the girls up in their Easter dresses a week early this year. They are so cute together!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Easter stuff
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the smile on Macy's face in that last picture! SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I thought it was funny how she did not want to see the Easter bunny.
How fun! We are going to our parks and rec Easter thing on sat! The girls look so cute in their Easter Dresses!
Cute picture of the girls in their dresses, sitting all pretty! Looks like a fun time for them!!
Cute pictures! Easter is so much fun with little kids to enjoy it.
Post a Comment