Monday, June 28, 2010

Beach day

While my dad was putting up shelves in our garage, my mom and I took the girls to the beach. Kamryn had fun digging for clams and building sand castles. Macy had fun eating the sand! I thought after her first accidental taste she wouldn't like it, but then she grabbed more and put it in her mouth. By the time we were ready to leave her face was covered in sand!







3 comments:

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

that is so funny that Macy just loved to eat the sand!!! Looks like a fun day at the beach!

Macon Family said...

That's cool your mom could go to the beach with you guys! Macy was loving the sand, how funny!

Nicole said...

How fun. Today I found Hayley dipping her crackers in dirt. I personally would want to eat dirt or sand but to each their own. Tell you mom hello.