Kamryn has had her teeth cleaned before, but the other day she went to a pediatric dentist. She was so excited for the appointment! Then when we got there I think she was even more excited. They have a video game cave in the waiting room and toys to play with. The assistant was even able to take some x-rays of Kamryn's teeth. She thought it was cool to see her "big" teeth and baby teeth on the x-rays. No cavities either! Then when she got in the chair to have her teeth cleaned she got to watch playhouse Disney on the T.V. that was on the ceiling. I was so glad that she had a good experience and now she says she wants to be a dental hygienist!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Dental visit
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a big girl Kamryn is and no cavities-awesome!
Looks like a really cool dentist office, wow!!
If I could have watched TV while at the dentist I might have liked it better. Good job Kamryn. You did better than Aunt Tonia woud have at the Dentist.
good job kamryn! Sounds like a really awesome trip to the dentist!
Post a Comment