Saturday, June 5, 2010

Daddy drop off day




Kamryn's preschool recently had a daddy drop off day. It is a special day for the daddy's to drop off the kids at school and have a little snack. The kids decorated a paper tie for them and sang a cute song. I went in Jeremy's behalf. They asked the kids some questions about their dads and they had to fill in the blanks. This is how Kamryn's went: His name is Jeremy. He is 30 years old. He is 30 feet tall. He weighs 40 pounds. He has brown hair. He has blue eyes. He works as a doctor. My dad is the best because he tickles me. It was so cute!

3 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I love the 40lbs part!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!

Macon Family said...

That's cute what kamryn said about Jeremy, and I love her haircut-adorable!
Looks like you guys have been partying it up and having a good time!!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

That is so cute! I love how fancy Kamryn is!