Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July

This year for the fourth of July the girls and I made the trip up to my parent's house. Our first night there we had tri-tip for dinner and then we made s'mores for dessert with the leftover hot charcoal. It was great. The next day we woke up and saw the traditional hot air ballons. They are always fun to see and I still want to go in one someday. We headed over to the lake to see all of the neat booths they had set up. Kamryn got her face painted and got to go on a bounce house with a slide. She had a blast. Later that day we went to the pool and Grandpa came out and joined us. Both Macy and Kamryn had a fun time in the pool. After we got home from church we went outside to play with my parent's dog Molly. Macy had so much fun trying to get the ball when Molly would drop it and then Molly would grab it out of her hands. Molly is quite a bit bigger than Macy so she knocked her down, but Macy was fine with it. That night we left Macy at home with Papa, so my mom, Kamryn, my brother and I went to go watch the fireworks. We had an interesting drive into town to watch the fireworks. We were following a drunk driver! Luckily no one was hurt and the police finally came and pulled him over. Kamryn's favorite firework was one that looked like a smiling cat face with whiskers. It was a short but fun visit.


























3 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh my gosh....It looks like you guys had soooooo much fun! Fenway knocks braxton down ALL the time.....Yet, Fenway has no idea that he does!!!!

d5353 said...

As always, I enjoy seeing your BLOG! I am so glad you were able to come up and visit us:) It was so much fun! Next year I hope Jeremy can come too!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

looks like you guys had a great time! Also that macy dogs, guess you guys will just have to get one! hehe!