Kamryn started kindergarten! She was so excited, especially when she found out her friend Dallin is in the same class. She has a great teacher and on her first day she had an orientation to find out where things are in the classroom and to meet her teacher. The teacher had them draw a picture of themselves and color it, then write their name and cut along the lines. They have a garden at their school so they all went outside to look at it and they planted their own pumpkin seeds. It was cute to watch. The next day was her real first day and she didn't have any problems walking into the classroom by herself. I got a little teary-eyed because my little girl is growing up, but I know she is going to have a great time in kindergarten.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Welcome to Kindergarten!
Posted by The Waldrams at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Such a big girl!
Love the new blog and love the pics of Kam. We loved having Macy, let me know if you need me to watch them again.
School has started already for you guys?! Yikes. My oldest son had a bit of a spaz attack today when I told him there were less than 4 weeks left until school started.
she looks so grown up! I did know she had to wear a uniform! I can't believe our babies are in kindergarten!
How fun to be in Kindergarten-hooray for Kamryn!
Post a Comment