Are you ready for us Keith?
My friend Lily and I drove up to see Keith Urban in concert. Since it was in Paso Robles we went to Melissa and Jared's house first to have some dinner, and then the three of us drove up to the concert. It was so much fun. We walked through the livestock to get to the concert and Melissa made me touch a pig's nose. It was kinda gross. We made it in and we got to take a picture with Keith Uban! Woo hoo! Kris Allen, last year's American Idol winner, opened the concert for Keith. It was fun getting dressed up and dancing to the music. Lily is a huge Keith Urban fan, so she was so excited to be there. At one point Keith Urban came down into the audience and walked down the aisle. We were only one aisle away from him! We were hoping he would come our way, but he went back down the other aisle back to the stage. He was such a great performer and really got the audience involved. For his last song of the night he told the security to let us all have some fun, so a bunch of people made their way toward the stage, including us. It was a blast!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Keith Urban concert
Posted by The Waldrams at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ummmm, why did I not know about this until it was way too late?!? So jealous!!!
i hate you
Is that really Keith Urban in that picture with you????? Looks like you ladies had fun! What a fun trip!
What a fun time!!! Great pics!
Hi, My name is Ross Erickson. I served in Spain with Jeremy and I'm just trying to track him down for some money that he owe's me :-), just kidding. I just want to get in touch with him and see how he is doing. If you could, please have him email me, ericksonross@hotmail.com, if he wants. Thanks!
Way to get out of the house and do something fun. I should do that sometime!!!
Nice family pic- Jeremy have you been doing thigh master? JW
Post a Comment