While Kamryn was on fall break we went with a group of our friends to 3 different museums. First we went to a railroad museum. The kids had a good time watching the trains and they happen to have a Tehachapi train for the Tehachapi Loop. I made Kamryn stand by the sign, but she wasn't too happy about it. The next picture is supposed to be the Tehachapi mountains behind Kamryn.
After that we went to the natural history museum and saw dinosaurs, sharks and elephants. The kids had fun drawing a picture of a dinosaur.
Our last stop was the Science museum. It is a great place for the kids to play and have fun. Macy had fun putting the balls in a vacuum tube and watching them go up and then pop back out again. She liked sitting on the coveyor belt and driving a car too!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Museums
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I definitely need to take Braxton there. Looks like you had a blast!!!
How fun! Macy is so cute on that conveyor belt! I love her zebra pants!
Post a Comment