We had our annual trunk or treat at church on Saturday night. Both Macy and Kamryn were excited to get into their costumes. Jeremy and I dressed up too! We were "high school sweethearts". Earlier in the day Kamryn helped me decorate cupcakes with spider webs on top and a spider candy in the middle. Luckily Kamryn won a plate of goodies during the cake walk so we got to try out our cupcakes we made. She had a good time teaching Macy how to trick-or-treat too. After the cake walk Kamryn wanted to go back to the car to pass out candy. We had fun and can't wait for Halloween now!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Trunk or Treat
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love you and Jeremy's costumes! Macy is such a cute little bee and Kamryn looks so pretty in her witch costume! Looks like a fun party!
How cute! The girls look adorable and how fitting for you guys to be "high school sweethearts!!" Does your cheer outfit really still fit?!!! Fun party!
Fun costumes! The girls look really cute. I like your and Jeremy's cosutme. Perfect! Can't believe your cheer uniform still fits.
You and Jeremy crack me up, I can't believe you still fit in your cheer leading uniform you brat!!! Your girls looked so adorable and I didn't even see your cupcakes that night, they are way cute!
I too am so jealous that your cheerleading outfits still fits you...lucky girl! I love all the pic's. Your family is so cute. And of course I love the pic of Dallin and Kamryn.
Those treats looks professional and I love that you are sweethearts in real life too. We're friends with Scott and Liz and will be joining us in Mexico, can't wait!
Post a Comment