Yesterday was a big change in our house. Macy was supposed to be taking a nap and Jeremy was eating his lunch upstairs in the loft (thankfully). All of a sudden Macy comes walking out towards him with a big smile on her face. I guess she was pretty proud of herself for successfully climbing out of her crib. So I quickly took some pictures of her room before we took down her crib and set up her toddler bed. I guess I just wasn't expecting it to happen so soon, so I am a little sad that the crib is no longer there. Luckily she was tired enough last night that she fell asleep pretty soon after Jeremy started rubbing her belly and today she is asleep in her bed taking a nap. I hope this is an easy transition for all of us.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
New sleeping arrangements
Posted by The Waldrams at 3:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Crazy, that happened fast-cute!
So sweet. I like your new picture too, you are beautiful.
wow macy looks so grown up! I can just imagine her coming out of her room with that cute smile on her face! It reminds me of when Brooklyn got out of her crib, she was about the same age as macy is.
Post a Comment