Tuesday, April 26, 2011

20 weeks pregnant



On April 8th I reached the 20 week mark of my pregnancy. We couldn't get an ultrasound scheduled until the 18th, but we were happy to find out that the baby is healthy and that Kamryn and Macy are getting a baby BROTHER! I bought a blue balloon and had it hidden in a bag. When I came home I reminded Kamryn that blue means boy and pink means girl, so she pulled the balloon out and said "It's a boy!" She was excited! I am due August 26th, but at the ultrasound the baby was measuring 5 days ahead so we'll see if he comes early or is just a bigger baby. Oh boy!

7 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

So that is what a cute preggo person looks like.

kelly said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. I have had such fun having a girl after having the 3 boys. I have to say, it is such a blessing to be able to experience both genders! Once again, you are the cutest pregnant person.

Macon Family said...

So exciting! You still look small-you're more than half way there!!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Yeah!!!!! I am so excited I am still smiling! Hurray for boys!

Anonymous said...

You barely look pregnant.I'm so excited you're having a boy! Names?

The Hechts said...

Congrats on baby #3 and congrats on the boy!!!

Lyndsey said...

Congrats on the BOY!! You are in for a new experience and I have no doubt you will love it!!!