The girls thought they were so funny wearing daddy's clothes. Lately Macy has really enjoyed playing with her snap n' style dolls, and once she knew I was taking a picture she got really animated. One day Macy just wouldn't take a nap no matter how long she was in her room, so as I was making dinner she fell asleep in the loft. Macy loves to have picnics with her baby dolls. One day while in the car Macy was "pretend" talking on an old cell phone. We asked her if she was talking to her cousin Ashlyn. Then she decided to have a conversation with her. She said "Hi Ashlyn, what are you doing? ...playing with blocks? Oh!" It was so funny that she actually thought of a response that Ashlyn might say. Kids are so funny!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Random
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
macy is so funny! she must have been really tired!
They must miss daddy! Macy cracks me up & I love seeing them sleep-anywhere too!!
Such smiley girl!
Post a Comment