Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Memorial Day at the beach

We went to the beach with some friends for Memorial Day. The kids had so much fun, and it was Grant' first trip to the beach. I love seeing them discover new things! Sand was pretty interesting to him and of course it ended up in his mouth. Afterwards we went to our friend's house for a yummy barbecue!

3 comments:

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

man you are really posting a lot today! I think they were all today... anyways i love the last pic of grant eating sand!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute pictures-especially the one of Grant eating the sand! That was a super fun day, even when I fell into that hole! You guys can never move- you are too fun and that is the end of it! Maybe Jeremy can talk to his "boss" and he won't have to ever leave here!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have had all kinds of fun this summer.