My mom, my friends and I went to a Time Out For Women conference in Long Beach. It was great! We ate dinner on Friday night at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. I've always wanted to try it and it was actually pretty good, and totally unhealthy. After conference that night we went to a crepe restaurant for dessert. We kinda celebrated April's birthday. On Saturday during our lunch break we ate lunch at CPK. We waited and extremely long amount of time to be seated and then waited forever for our food. We took some fun pictures afterwards, we even tried to make a T-O-F-W. The conference was wonderful and spiritually uplifting. It was fun to hang out with the girls, and we would love to go again! On our way home, April, Rebecca and I stopped in Irvine to do some shopping and we had Sarah meet up with us there.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment