This past weekend we had Erin, Keith, Jared and Melissa over. We had a good time staying up really late and playing Olympics. It's a game where everyone comes up with an event, and we all have to do it, and whoever won the most events wins the "gold" medal. One of the events was who can put the puzzles together the fastest. (Mormons have to find creative ways to have fun, what can I say?)
Melissa gettin' down!
The awards ceremony. . . 2nd place isn't too bad!
The kids were cuddling up and posing for an early morning picture!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Good times
Posted by The Waldrams at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That sounds so fun! I've never had an Olympics party before...you gotta love being a Mormon :)
Hey thanks for the super cute pic of me gettin down!!! What a fun night! See ya friday.
I think that sounds so fun. I have never heard of that. I love the putting the puzzles together. I want to play!
Oh and by the way I tagged you!
That sounds like a lot of fun. I love the awards picture. If I remember right, I think Jeremy always won everything when he was around. He must cheat or something. Way to go Jaime!!
Post a Comment