Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Kid-Free Night Out!!





If you look closely at the clock, you can see that it was 12:00!


This picture I took for my sister in-law Sarah, who lives in Hawaii!

I am lucky to have such a great husband and brother in-law that were willing to let Melissa and I enjoy a night out at Disneyland without the kids!! It was so much fun! We went to California Adventure first and rode a few rides there. Geez-the Tower of Terror is so scary! Then we went over to Disneyland and rode a bunch of rides there too! We actually were able to ride Finding Nemo, which wasn't really all that it is hyped up to be. We didn't have to wait longer than 1/2 hour for any of the rides. At midnight, when the park closes, we wanted to go over to Small World to take a picture, since it looks so pretty at night with all of the Christmas lights, and they let us on the ride! We were the last people on it! We closed the park down! It was a lot of fun, but I'm still trying to catch up on the sleep I lost! So thank you Jeremy and Jared!!!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

what a fun night, without guys and kids. I cannot even imagine. I am so jealous.

Macon Family said...

Look at you night owls, and you're matching-cute BFF! Thanks for the shout out picture!

Kerri said...

That is really awesome! I haven't been there without kids since we started having them! Arthur and I used to have so much fun riding all the scary rides together. We are going next week (with the kids, though), and I am so excited after looking at your pictures. We may have to stay through the night, so we can see all the lights, too!

Aaron Smith said...

What a cute picture of you and Melissa. I need a GIRLS NIGHT OUT...looks like so much fun!

holly said...

Brian and I have done that same thing a few times. It is amazing how fun and freeing it is to have a night without a stroller, diaper bag, etc. Good for you.

Tisha said...

looks like you guys had so much fun!! I'm sad I'm missing all the christmas lights at disney- it looks great! and no, it's totally not hard to post video, just upload video into youtube and then paste the embed code into your post- i was just retarded the first time and then put off trying to figure it out....I'll be excited to see some videos!!