Macy actually rolled over at one month old! I wasn't sure if it was just an accident so I put her back on her tummy again a couple more times, and she kept rolling over. She doesn't do it every time, but she has done it several times since. So I had to get a picture of it to prove it. Her pediatrician thinks she will be an early crawler and walker--she's got to keep up with her big sister!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! That is seriously impressive. I wouldn't have believed it either without pictures. :)
I'm glad you finally made it to San diego. sorry I missed saying goodbye. I hope you are well and Jeremy is enjoying his time off.
That is impressive! Cute blanket to roll on too.
So cute! You have to keep posting pictures of your girls so I can see how adorable they keep getting! We miss you guys so much! I was trying to find a babysitter the other day, and was running through the list of friends at church. You were one of the first in my head, and I was sad to have to go on to another name!
So, Dylan rolled super early, too. But, unfortunately, his fatness took over quickly and he didn't quite master walking until 14 months!
That quilt is so adorable!
She's a strong one that Macy is!
Post a Comment