
Jeremy is officially an M.D. now! Yay! We are so proud of him. It is going to be weird getting out of the college scene. I guess it is time for us to grow up now. . . The graduation was good, and the reception afterwards was very nice. The food was good and a special thanks to everyone that made it down for this special occasion!
9 comments:
Way to go Doc and family!
Congratulations! Are you staying in the area to do a residency or what????
congrats! It is a big deal, for sure. Good luck with residency!
Congrats! I wish I could have been there but I'm excited for you to be done with school. YAY!
Congrats! What an accomplishment! You are lookin' pretty snazzy in that robe too! Good luck with all your new adventures!
yay! It really is a great feeling when your husband finishes school.
I grew up with Jeremy, and read about this on Sarah's blog! I was soooo excited and wanted to let him know that! Wow!!! Where will you guys go from here? I am so happy for your guys! I am sure that it has been a long road! You guys have a beautiful little family! Tell him "hi" for me!~Lora (Schall)
A bit late, but congrats! Best wishes during your residency.
Post a Comment