Thursday, August 27, 2009

Harbor cruise

We just went on a little 2 hour harbor cruise this past weekend. It was neat to see the sea lions. Kamryn had fun pretending she was a pirate with daddy. We saw and found out a lot of interesting information about San Diego. Since we don't see much of Jeremy during the week right now, we love our weekends with him. Overall it was a nice family weekend.









The Coronado bridge


I love sleeping babies. So sweet!


This is the Naval hospital ship "Mercy". It has been to New Orleans for hurricane Katrina and to Thailand when the tsunami hit.

7 comments:

Afton said...

Looks like you are enjoying your time in San Diego. What a fun place to live. I know it must be so busy for Jeremy so I am glad you take advantage of your weekends. Keep in touch!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

what a lovely little tour! :) Looks like fun!

Macon Family said...

That's so fun!!!

kelly said...

That looks like fun! I love watching sea lions.

Desi said...

I can't believe your girls are so big. Life goes by too fast. I'm jealous you are still in California! I've determined that it is heaven on earth :) Glad to see you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

That looks like it would be a really fun trip. Macey is getting so big. She'll be way big by the time I get to see her. So sad! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a fun little adventure. We have yet to do the harbor cruise. Did Kamryn like it? I think that Dallin would be well entertained, but I don't know about Evan-what do you think? Looks like you had a great day. And you guys are such a good lookin' family!