We have been taking advantage of living in San Diego and have made a few trips to the beach. Although I can't stand the sandy mess afterwards, Kamryn sure enjoys herself. We also went up to Tehachapi to visit family a couple of weekends ago, and Kamryn and Aiden had fun playing in the pool. Kamryn is also in swim lessons, and it has been so great. Yesterday she dove down to get a ring from the bottom of the pool. It was only 4 feet deep, but I still think that is great progress!
Grandma and Macy
Kamryn's buddies Dallin and Ethan
This is Kamryn swimming (hard to see her, but that's her)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Sunny Days
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pictures...Kamryn is loving the water for sure! Diving down 4 feet is better than what aunt Sarah could do!!!!
looks like fun! that is so cool that Kamryn is diving down in the water!
I know....I hate the beach too.....What we do for our kids!
I love the picture of the three kiddos together, very cute!!! We hope we are not to crazy of a family for you...Ethan sure loves Kam! Your blog is too cute!
Post a Comment