Monday, August 31, 2009

Weird sleeping positions



Macy LOVES to sleep on her tummy! Just sometmes she looks a little funny.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's hilarious when babies sleep with their butts in the air. That doesn't seem comfortable but they seem to love it.

kelly said...

That's cute! I hate about a zillion pics of sleeping kids, it's just so sweet.

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

How funny! She is too cute1

Macon Family said...

I love it...it's the best!

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh my gosh....I LOVE THAT PICTURE!

The Lind's said...

She is a doll! So stinkin cute! I can't believe how big your kids are! I miss seeing you! Looks like you are loving So. Cal!! Congrats on your move (I know it was awhile ago) and your home! How fun!!

holly said...

Annie kept sticking her foot out of the crib slats as well...but it woke her up and she'd cry. So I bought a bumper pad, and all is well.
Macie is so cute! I love her little smooshed face.