Monday, October 19, 2009

Catching up

Kamryn colored this:


Kamryn gets stickers on a chart for making her bed and getting dressed in the morning. When I went in to check on her before heading off to bed I found her fully dressed and laying on top of her neatly made bed! Silly girl!


I am definitley not a spontaneous person, but a while back Kamryn woke up in the morning and was begging me to take her to the beach. I really didn't want to go, but decided what the heck?! It was a nice day, and Kamryn had fun building her sand castles.



Kamryn has been dying to ride the llamas at our local farmer's market, so the last time we went she got to ride one. His name was Satellite, and Kamryn was grinning the whole time!



A couple of weekends ago we went to the Wild Animal Park. It was great because the weather was nice and no crowds. I actually think I like it better than the zoo. We went up in this balloon to see a different view of the park and it was totally worth it! Jeremy and Kamryn loved having the lion staring at them. It was pretty cool that there was only a piece of glass between them.





The view from 400 feet up at the Wild Animal Park! It was so fun!

Kamryn and Uncle Dan at the traditional Domingo's birthday dinner. Happy Birthday Dan!


Macy sitting on Papa's lap



4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! I loved your post! And Jaymie....I am impressed you took Kam to the beach on a whim....You're a good mommy! I'll have to take Braxton to the Wild Animal Park....That looked like a lot of fun.
And I must say....Macy is the MOST photogenic baby I HAVE EVER SEEN! No lie!

Macon Family said...

Good Times!!! That's cool that Kamryn got to ride on a llama too!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Kamryn is so good at coloring!!! I can't believe that you didn't even plan to and you went to the beach! WOW!!! :) That balloon thing looks like a lot of fun!

SVB said...

Dang your girls are so cute! We have missed seeing you guys and hope to venture back out soon!