Smiley!
Macy and Bella swinging together. Macy is about 6 weeks older than Bella.
6 months old today! (learning to sit on her own)
I can't believe Macy is 6 months old. She is such a happy girl and very easy going. We have had a few firsts with her this week. First: the rice cereal, then her first ride in the baby swing at the park, she can sit unassisted for short periods of time, and at Costco today she sat in the shopping cart with her big sister! Kamryn was so excited to have Macy there next to her, she had her arm around her like a proud big sister.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Half-birthday
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's so smiley!! What a cutie pie!
Happy 6 months to Macy-wow!!!! Her and Bella (I like that name) are cute in the swings together!
I love that picture of Macy and Bella....They're going to be such good friends someday!
Six months!!! Happy 1/2 b-day Macy! She looks so cute in that pink flower outfit! I remember Kamryn in it too!
She is so cute, I hope we can meet her soon. I just want to kiss her cute cheeks. She is so so cute.
Take care!
Sarah
p.s. the word verification to post my comment was "poop", that is pretty funny!
Post a Comment