Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rice cereal

Nana came to visit this weekend. We had fun shopping and hanging out. Since Nana was here, and Macy will be 6 months next week, we decided to feed her rice cereal for the first time. I'm not sure that she loves it yet, but she'll get used to it.





Before. . .

And after


Kamryn was so excited to feed her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how kids eat rice cereal. It looks so gross! Though I guess if you didn't know any different it wouldn't be so bad. Cute pictures! The girls are getting so big.

Macon Family said...

I think it's the only picture she's not smiling in!!!! That's fun though, and Kamryn looks super excited and so does Nana (glad you got to hangout)!!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Wow is she already 6 months?!!! Where has the time gone? That new main beach pic is super cute! I love feeding babies their first solids! Their faces are so funny each time they try something new!