Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas activities




A while back we bought a gingerbread house kit. Kamryn could hardly wait to do it. So the other night we made it together and I think it turned out okay for our first time.


The true meaning of Christmas


Kamryn was in a Christmas program at her preschool. She did a great job singing, but she was like a statue up on stage. She stood very still and sang while all of the other kids were dancing and looking at themselves on the 2 big screens that were on either side of the stage.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love putting together Gingerbread houses. So fun!

Macon Family said...

Gingerbread houses are so fun and yummy! She looked cute at the program too!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

How fun! Looks like you guys are doing all sorts of really fun Christmas activities!!! I love Gingerbread houses too!!!

Amy said...

Hey, could you email me your address so I can send you your Christmas card? My email is: amybanks2000@hotmail.com
Thanks,Amy

Unknown said...

Wow this is really nice, i am really glad you had a fun time and the all enjoyed their gifts...it's so fun to see them get excited!

dsi r4