Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our first Christmas in our new home

This year Jeremy did not have Christmas off. (what a surprise) So we celebrated a couple days early at our house this year!

Decorating the cookies for Santa
Christmas morning


Jeremy's new barbecue tools to go with the gas grill he got!
I love the look on Kamryn's face! Santa left a kitten on our front door step.
She has been begging for a kitten forever.
She wanted to name it Sparkles, but since he's a boy we settled on Sparky.
Macy had a good time too
She likes her present from Grandma and Grandpa
I made my first turkey. This one was 17 pounds!

Cheers!
It was "snowing" in San Diego!
Macy was fascinated with it.
Uncle Dan was helping Kamryn with the pirate legos she got. (It used to be his)
We went to a place that has a whole street lit up with Christmas lights and scenes.

We hope everyone had a great Christmas!

6 comments:

Macon Family said...

Looks like fun...wow, lots of presents and snow-so exciting! Good job on making your first turkey and have fun with Kamryn's new kitten!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it snowed in San Diego. It's expected here but not there. Nice job on the Turkey. Ammon had to make ours for Thanksgiving because I can't cook. Cute pictures!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

WOW I can't believe it either, "Snow"!!! :) Kamryn looks so excited about her new kitten Sparky! Looks like you all had a fun Christmas!

The Waldrams said...

I must admit. . . the snow was fake. It was soap bubbles or something like that.

The Anglesey Family said...

Looks like you guys had sooo much fun!!!! I am so glad you had such a great Christmas.....Kory and I loved the picture of Kamren decorating the cookies!

SVB said...

Jaime you are too cute...how neat that you cooked your first turkey. Seriously I would either burn it or give everyone food poisoning from under cooking it! You go girl!!! Your girls are too sweet, we had so much fun with you yesterday! Have fun at Mammoth!