This past weekend Santa and Mrs. Claus came to visit a local shopping center. They rode in on a fire engine. They gave free rides to the kids, and Kamryn was beyond excited to ride on a fire engine! We got a picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus and we were able to make an ornament at a ceramic painting studio. I had the girls in mathcing dresses, in anticipation of their picture with Santa. It was so funny because I had several people ask me if I made their dresses. It was a lot of fun!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Santa visit
Posted by The Waldrams at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Macy looks sooo cute in that last picture! Your girls make me sooo excited to have a girl!
That's neat they let the kids go around on the fire truck! That's also really cool that they had Mrs. Claus, they don't usually include her!!
Spencer said the family photo looks like you and Jeremy (years later)...cute holiday family!
Santa is so fun for the kids. Looks like Macy wasn't scared of him. :)
I love the dresses!!!:) Sants is the best outing of the season I think! Looks like a lot of fun!
Oh my, they are too cute in their dresses. They do look handmade. I LOVE the header picture!!!
Wow that sounds like a real fun, your kids are so cute and sweet. love them and your blog.Perfect actually!!sounds like so much fun! it's so fun to pretend magical places. its very sweet, I love it!This is so inviting!
dsi r4
Post a Comment