Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Jeremy's parents came to visit us for the Easter weekend. We had a great time. Stephane, Kamryn and I went to go watch "How to train a dragon" in 3-D. It was a pretty good movie. Then that night we all went out to eat at The Cheesecake Factory. After dinner Craig and Stephane babysat for us while we went bowling with some friends. It was a lot of fun.







On Saturday we dyed eggs and had a mini Easter egg hunt outside.






Then on Easter Sunday we had our egg hunt inside. Kamryn got a shirt, a book, stickers and the movie "The Princess and the Frog". Macy got a new dress, some socks and a soft book "The Princess and the Frog". We also got to watch General Conference this weekend. Unfortunately Jeremy had to work on Easter Sunday, but we went to bring him dinner and then got some sundaes at McDonald's afterwards. We had a wonderful Easter.








6 comments:

Macon Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the girls with their bunny ears on, and the picture of you with the girls...what an awesome holiday mom you are! I didn't even hide eggs or color them (lame), but looks like they had fun with it!

SVB said...

I love the picture of the girls with their bunny ears on...so cute! Looks like you had a fun Easter!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are seriosly so cute. I love the pictures of them in in the bunny ears! Looks like you guys had a great Easter Weekend!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Happy Easter! I love the pic of macy when she found the egg on the grass! Glad you guys had a great Easter Weekend!

The Anglesey Family said...

I love the picture where both of the girls were wearing the bunny ears! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I also loved all the bows Macy had in her hair! TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

What a fun easter. Cute pictures. Kamryn and Macy look like they get along so well. Is Macy ever not smiling? :)