Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our big girl

Here she is at 1 year old. . .

And here she is at 5.
Kamryn is 5 today! I can't believe it! She is going into kindergarten this year. That is so crazy to me. Kamryn is such a smart and funny girl with a great imagination. When I was tucking her into bed last night I told her I was sad that she was growing up so fast. Then she said "I'll tell you what Mom, I will just turn 16 (she knows that's the age she can drive) and then I won't grow up anymore after that." Very nice, but I don't think I'll want to freeze time when she is 16. She then said to me "When I grow up and have my own babies I will share them with you so you can still have a baby." She is so sweet and thoughtful. Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Macon Family said...

Miss Kamryn is a smartie and so cute-Happy Birthday Big Girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kamryn! What cute things she says.

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Happy Birthday Kamryn! That is so cute that she is going to share her babies with you!!!

SVB said...

Oh those are the cutest pics and Kamryn cracks me up! E and Maddie love your girls and talk about them all the time!

The Anglesey Family said...

In the picture above, Kamtyn looks sooooooo much like you!!! You have such pretty girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't belive Kamryn is already five! Happy Birthday Kamryn!