This year we celebrated Kamryn and Macy's birthday together. Kamryn really wanted a piñata so when I found a Tinker bell one that matched the rest of the decorations I was so excited. The kids just had fun playing at the park then we sang happy birthday and ate cupcakes. Macy definitely enjoyed her cupcake. Then we decided to have the kids hit the piñata. It was a tough one! Most of the kids had several hits and it still didn't break. So then some of us women tried it, then Jeremy held Kamryn and was helping her hit it. I thought he was going to give her whip lash! Finally it broke and the kids hovered around trying to get the candy. Kamryn had fun with her friends opening her presents. It was a fun stress-free party. When we got home Macy opened up her presents. She had a good time with all of the paper and help from her big sister. We were so glad that our family and so many friends came to celebrate with us.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Party time!
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like a fun party (you did good too, you got pictures of everyone)! Macy was loving that cupcake and presents-cute! The pinata looked fun for Kamryn, what a big girl now!
What a fun party. I love the pinata! So fun to have a tinkerbell themed birthday party. But with a boy I'll be doing like cars or sports or something. Cute pictures!
I am glad you guys had a great time! So sorry we couldn't be there! Your hair is getting so long! and so is Macy's, she is so cute! I remember Kamryn and Brooklyn wearing that outfit! It is still so cute! oh yeah and I love the new ergo! It looks good on ya Jeremy!
I hope Kam liked her bat. I had a game in the cart, but as I was leaving I noticed a pink bat and since you said she liked "boy stuff", I thought this was PERFECT. Sorry Kory was soo late. He had a good time though.
Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment