Thursday, April 8, 2010

A year ago. . .

A year ago today I had a newborn baby placed in my arms. Today I have an independent toddler! Macy loves to walk around and is getting pretty fast. She jabbers a lot and loves to follow her big sister. She has a wonderful disposition and is almost always happy. We love having Macy in our family! Happy Birthday Macy! We love you baby girl!



My wonderful friend Lily took some amazing pictures of me and Macy. I have included a few of the favorites. Check out her blog at http://www.blahblahbebe.typepad.com





7 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww happy bday macy!!!!!!!!!

Macon Family said...

The time flies! Happy 1st Birthday to Macy!!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Wow i totally love the pics! and Happy Birthday Macy!

The Anglesey Family said...

WOW!!!! What amazing pictures!!!! Lily did a great job! However, I did not see the mosquito net anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I can't believe she is one already. Happy birthday Macy! Girls are so fun to dress up. You can't put a little boy in a tutu and expect it to look cute :)

SVB said...

So sweet, I have never seen her baby pics before. I love the pics Lily took, she has a good eye for mother and daughter photos. Happy bday Macy!

Macon Family said...

I didn't see the pictures your friend took (must have posted them after I commented)-cute and creative!