Kamryn's school had a Halloween parade on the Friday before Halloween. It was fun seeing all of the kids dressed up in their costumes. They are so cute! Kamryn took the parade very seriously and made sure she had her "bumpers up" the whole time she was walking. (That means she had her arms crossed) I finally got her to wave to me as she was walking by. Afterwards I took some pictures of her with her good friend Juliana, her third grade "helper" friend Ashley, Dallin and Alexandra.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Halloween Parade
Posted by The Waldrams at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's cute!!
Kamryn makes a super cute witch!
So adorable! Love your little witch! I am soooo sorry about the hairspray!!!!! I feel awful!!!! It totally slipped my mind.....I will tell you the reason why later.....You would not blame me!
Post a Comment