Since my birthday fell on a Sunday this year it was pretty low key. We went to church and I got to take a nap when we got home. We had brownies for dessert and Jeremy and Kamryn put some candles in it for me. The next night we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. The girls really loved the mini sundae they brought out for my birthday. It was fun! Jeremy got me an Ipod docking station that I really wanted. It was a good birthday!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Birthday
Posted by The Waldrams at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your hair is getting so long! I love your top on the second picture. congratulations girl!
Wow! I love the pic of you and kamryn! Happy Birthday!
Looks like some yummy icecream! Glad your girls and hubby were good to you!
Post a Comment