We promised Kamryn that once she was 40 inches tall we would take her to Disneyland because she would be tall enough to ride the big rides. She finally grew tall enough so we headed to Disneyland on Tuesday. A friend of mine watched Macy for us so it was just Jeremy, Kamryn and me. We had the BEST time! The weather was great, the longest line we waited in was 15 minutes and it was decorated for Christmas. Kamryn had a blast on all of the rides. She is at a perfect age where she is old enough for the big rides but still young enough to appreciate the kiddie rides too! She loved Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and her favorite was Soarin' over California. We took her on the Tower of Terror and she cried when it was over but then went on it again and she enjoyed it. We stayed to watch the Christmas parade and rode a few more rides and then headed home. I love Disneyland!
Friday, November 19, 2010
Disneyland
Posted by The Waldrams at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How fun that it was decorted for Christmas. I love Kamryn's facial expressions while she is on the rides. She's loving it!
Great pics, looks like she loved it!!! Ok, if Kamryn can ride Splash Mountain, so can I!!!! :) Gracie is wearing the same yellow shirt today that Kamryn has on in the pics! Glad you had a fun trip, now I (I mean Ethan) wants to go!
Ok wait, I just reread your post, she went on those rides? Brave girl, I can't even go on some of those rides!!!
Looks like you guys had such a great time and Kamryn was loving it! Guess the vacation time needed to be extended for more fun!!
Looks like so much fun I wish we could have joined you. We are coming to LA for Thanksgiving and Gretta keeps asking to go to Disneyland for her Birthday. I love Disneyland too!!!
I love it! She's so brave too to go on so many big rides.
WHAT A FUN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a brave girl! I am very scared of splash mountain! Those birds at the top creep me out.
Looks like a great time! Kamryn is so hilarious! Love Disneyland!
hahaha i love the splash mountain picture! jeremy is screaming his head off but you are not hahaha
glad you had a great time with Kamryn and hubby!
Post a Comment