Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween weekend

My parents came down to visit for Halloween this year. Saturday night we went to BJ's to celebrate my birthday since they will be out of town during my actual birthday. The next day we carved pumpkins. Kamryn wanted her pumpkin to look like a witch with a wart, so we completed it by putting a witch hat on it. After that I got to open my birthday presents. I got a sweater dress, a sweater, eyeshadow and earrings. After our traditional chilli and cornbread dinner, we headed out to take the kids trick-or-treating. We took Kamryn to her teacher's house to trick-or-treat before we met up with our friends the Velasco's. Kamryn had so much fun running up to the houses with Blaze. It didn't take long for Macy to figure it out either and pretty soon she was running up with them and trying to say trick-or-treat, thank you, and Happy Halloween. Some of the houses were decorated so cute! The only disappointing thing was that by the time we got back home the kids in our neighborhood were done trick-or-treating so we only had a few come to our door. Oh well, more candy for us I guess!






















4 comments:

Macon Family said...

Fun weekend of celebrating and cool pumpkins! Sounds like Macy caught on pretty quick to Trick or Treating!!

Anonymous said...

I like your face in the picture. Just like the pumpkin. The girls look very cute in their costumes. Fun Halloween!

SVB said...

Cute!!! Ok, how are we celebrating your bday...girls night out???

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

The girls look so cute! I love your new sweater dress! Funny pumpkin face too!