Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby shower



























On Saturday July 30th, my good friends Gina and Liz threw me a baby shower. Since we are decorating the nursery in a sports theme, that was the theme for the shower. The centerpieces with all of the sport's balls in a water bottle, football truffles and cupcakes were so cute! In the entryway they even put together a diaper arrangement with a baby wearing sports pajamas with a basketball hoop too. I got a lot of cute things and I was so glad to have so many friends and family there too! My mom, who doesn't enjoy sewing, once again made an awesome quilt! We had a great time and now I feel more prepared for Grant to arrive!

5 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

I would have been there! I hate this! But congrats to you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Cute cupcakes and decorations! Damon has that exact same sports onsie (of course he doesn't fit into it anymore)

Macon Family said...

Cute! Looks like you had a great baby shower for your boy!!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

It was really so fun!!! Can't wait to meet your little boy!

SVB said...

I am so glad I was there, our group picture turned out super cute!