Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random things

Macy will still crash on the couch after church if she didn't get her nap before church. I love how peaceful she looks. We found Kamryn with earmuffs on while sleeping. In the morning I asked her why she did that and I guess she didn't want to hear Macy making noise in the morning when she woke up. The other day Macy had Winnie the Pooh eating a cupcake at the same time as her. It was cute to watch. Also, I got a great deal on a bunch of toys and games at Target. They were all 75% off! So I got $200 worth of toys for only $50, so we are stocked up on birthday presents for friends for a while.



3 comments:

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

sleep kids are so cute and funny!

Anonymous said...

That's funny that Kamryn slept with earmuffs. Macy is practicing on Winnie for her little brother.

Macon Family said...

Love the random ones, that is clever to wear ear muffs!