
Okay-I have a confession! I am in love with these mint oreo cookies. They are just so addicting! The refreshing minty taste after each bite is indescribable! Too bad each cookie is around 70 calories with 3.5 grams of fat! Oh well! I can't stop. In fact, I think I'll have another. . .
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Confessions
Posted by The Waldrams at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Save some for me!
YUMMY! Those are the best cookies. I love the mint too!
We love these too! When they first came out a few years ago Adam and I would pay any price (they were REALLY expensive) to have them in the cabinet. I knew not to look at the nutritional label but after about a year I just had to peek. I haven't been able to eat them since. WHY did I have to look!?
These combine two of my favorite things--double stuf, and mint! So good, I'm starting to drool. :)
I am with you 100 percent on that one Jamie! :) Thanks for sharing your deepest darkest secrets!
Post a Comment