Today was Kamryn's first day at gymnastics. She learned how to do forward rolls and swing from the rings and bars. She even walked on the balance beam. At the end of class she got a blue star sticker on her hand! She has two friends, Penny and Talli in the class too. This is a picture of her and Talli. I think she's going to like gymnastics.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Gymnastics
Posted by The Waldrams at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your little gymnast, so cute!
This is so cute! I bet they have so much fun together!
Wow, Kamryn is getting big. Raegan has just started gymastics too. I'm sure Kamryn will have lots of fun with it.
I love the picture of the two little friends together.
How fun. That is so cute. She is such a doll. Are you training her up to be a cheerleader Jaimie! I think she would make a very cute one.
We have a place like this in Atascadero. Garrett loves going, Aaron thinks it's kinda funny taking a boy to gym class...he he he! Garrett and Kamryn can be be the next gymnastic Olympic gold medalist!!
I'm so sad I missed the first class! I was all set and ready to go yesterday and we were just going to the car for our 10:15 class when I looked at my planner and realized that the class ENDED at 10:15. Bah! I'll be there next week FOR SURE. Great pictures!
aaaahhhh! she looks so cute! she and talli look adorable!
Post a Comment