Sunday, October 28, 2007

Visitors and Trunk or Treat






This past weekend we had some friends come to visit. Kamryn and Garrett had a good time together, and it was nice to visit with Aaron and Sarah. On Saturday night we all went to the trunk or treat party at our church. It was huge! They had a dinner, and then activities for the kids, including a bounce house and other games (which were a little too old for Kamryn) and then they got to go "trunk-or-treating" to all of the decorated trunks. It's just the start of the candy season! Doesn't she make a great Raggedy Ann?

8 comments:

Kiwi said...

Kamryn looks so adorable in her Raggedy Ann costume.

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Kamryn looks sooooo cute! I love the costume! Good job on her make-up Jaime!

Macon Family said...

Kamryn looks so cute in her costume-looks like fun!

The Lind's said...

Kamryn looks so cute! We got the chili from Utah. My mom stocked us up because we couldn't find it here. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

Aaron Smith said...

We had a great time visiting you guys and watching the kiddos play. I just fell in love with Kamryn, she is such a cutie! Next time we visit, we will have less to do and more time to just have fun! Love the pics!

Much love!

Debbie said...

Jaime, Kamryn looks so cute in her costume! I must have missed her on Saturday. We added you to our blog. I hope that's okay :)

Liz said...

Her Raggedy Ann costume is so cute! I considered being Raggedy Ann this year as well.

holly said...

Brian and I were just talking about how cute she looked as Raggedy Ann! I love Halloween. It is so great.