Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Pumpkin

It doesn't really feel like fall weather, but we decided to go get some pumpkins anyway. Can you guess which pumpkin is mine?
So of course my camera's batteries died just as Kamryn was really getting into the whole pumpkin picking process! So I didn't have very many pictures to choose from. So here is a picture of her last year at the pumpkin patch and this year!



She finally decided on a little pumpkin that is the perfect size for her! She looks happy!

5 comments:

Macon Family said...

She has grown so much in just 1 year!

holly said...

It is amazing how much kids change from year to year, while you stay pretty much the same. I always wait on getting my pumpkins because they always get moldy so fast here!

Kerri said...

I can't believe she would sit on that hay when a scary monster was right next to her! She is one brave (and adorable) little girl!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Oh how cute your little pumpkin family picture. Mommy, Daddy and baby in front! :)
Kamryn is such a pretty little girl!

Liz said...

Hi Waldrams! Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I'm glad you guys have a blog, so we can keep in touch (and get to know each other better). I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well.
P.S. Kamryn is so cute!
-Liz