So I went to the beach on Wednesday with some family, and as the kids were playing in the water, we noticed the waves were turning brown. So we made sure that the kids were not in the water. Immediatley we realized that it was oil. Gross! So as I am cleaning up to get ready to go home. . . this is what I stepped in! I wasn't even near the water! Needless to say, the tar squished between my toes, and didn't all come off until I got home! Just in case this ever happens to you--baby oil works wonders!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Eeewwww!
Posted by The Waldrams at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gross Jamie!!! What beach were you at?
Tar is the worst! Trent went surfing once without a wetsuit and he got some on his butt, hee hee. :)
Ick, ick, and double ick.
That is so gross. Remind me never to go to that beach! I was trying to figure what disgusting thing that was from the moment I looked at the pick. Jamie we got to pick out the color purple you want for the bows Stephanie wants to buy Cameron. What color purple do you want?
gross! what beach was that at? We went to Mother's Beach in Marina Del Rey earlier in the summer, and it was pretty gross, too. Definitely not that bad, though! I would be afraid for my kids!
This beach is in Ventura!
Post a Comment